The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

What the...

I'm speechless. What a piece of bull. Are you seriously serious about what you just said? For real?
I think you're wrong. Accusing games because you've made some big mistakes.. Pfft.
My biggest passion in life is gaming, but I've never been addicted. I have more and "better" friends than my non-gamer friends have, and I have no problem in getting a girlfriend. I think what you just said is incredibly shallow.
"Games = Entertainment"?
No way. Game is art. Just like movies and music. and it's not just any art; It's interactive art. And even though it's virtual, you've still experienced everything in the game. Events in the games can make you laugh and cry just like any movie or music. Or do you think people should stop watching movies and listening to music too?
I am aware of the negative effects games have on SOME PEOPLE. But you shouldn't blame the games. You should blame the people getting addicted to them.
Now, I do not agree with your opinions about games, but I do think you've got some animation skills. It's a shame you waste it on making a video with false accusations.
I think you should give this some more time, because video games ain't bad.
Thanks.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Omg..

This was friggin' awesome!
I was laughing until the end.
This is the kind of thing that makes the life of gamers worth living (except the gaming, of course. Heh)

Awesome Video Games Ep13 Awesome Video Games Ep13

Nice

Nice, nice.
But I got really confused about the camera twisting all the time, it got me focusing more on that than on what you were saying, so I guess I missed quiet a lot just becouse of it.
Otherwise, it was nice.
Pointless and stupid. That's nice.

FarFromSubtle responds:

YEEEEEAAAAAAH! Camera movement is INTENSE!

French Zombie French Zombie

Really great!

Yeah, really great. Keep doing things like this and uhh...yeah that would be very great, too. ^^

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I'm with yah!

This video is really great, along with the music.

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Best movie on NG!

I mean it, this is the best movie on NG!
Even better than the first one!
You're truly a god! (Now...make a sequal >:3 ) BTW, can I have ur MSN or something like that? : O

Well, keep up the good work, mate! :D

Killerratte responds:

Write to me over the crappy AIM messenger.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Seriosly...You're a god! XD

This totally rule!
I love it.

But I'm not so sure about the animation? You could've done it better, therefor - I give you a 9!

But yo, keep up the good work! :D

penndragon penndragon

Totally wonderful!

I love this, its totally wonderful. :)

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

Great!

Really great! Awsome graphics and sound and it was really funny, keep up the good work mate.

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

Really cool flash!

Awesome animation! To bad the sound/music wasn't that good, the biggest "problem" with the movie is the short battles, in next movie, use fewer character but with longer and more interesting battles, that would pwn!