Dead Island (Piano) Dead Island (Piano)

It's well played. I like it. The mixing could be better, lot of low-frequency rumble.
One does not simply upload music on the internet and tell people to not be critical. I think that if you truly don't want people to be critical, you should just put more effort in your work. Personally I like when people are critical, so that I know what I can do better next time.
All in all; Good job!

ninjapenguin1 responds:

I did put good effort into my work, that wasn't the issue. The issue was not having good recording equipment, I recorded this live using an old standard mic I found.
But thanks for the review anyways! :)

The Search for Atlantis The Search for Atlantis

Really good! But...

It seems you've used premade samples? For example at 0:32, in the background (not the piano) there's some kind of eletronic sound which I found in the plugin z3ta. Not only the same sound, but the same melody.

It doesn't make the song sound worse, I still like it. But somehow using premade samples makes everything boring and less original.
Try to stay away from premade samples...

Kick-ass song though. It really fits to a water-stylish place.

JMC987 responds:

Yeah, you are correct... it is a sample from z3ta+ that I used when I made it. I was originally just messing around with the different samples in the plugin, but I decided to build off of the one since I just loved the sound. It is something I usually try to avoid.

I'll take your advice and thanks. I'll remember that for my next one. Thanks for the review!