The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

What the...

I'm speechless. What a piece of bull. Are you seriously serious about what you just said? For real?
I think you're wrong. Accusing games because you've made some big mistakes.. Pfft.
My biggest passion in life is gaming, but I've never been addicted. I have more and "better" friends than my non-gamer friends have, and I have no problem in getting a girlfriend. I think what you just said is incredibly shallow.
"Games = Entertainment"?
No way. Game is art. Just like movies and music. and it's not just any art; It's interactive art. And even though it's virtual, you've still experienced everything in the game. Events in the games can make you laugh and cry just like any movie or music. Or do you think people should stop watching movies and listening to music too?
I am aware of the negative effects games have on SOME PEOPLE. But you shouldn't blame the games. You should blame the people getting addicted to them.
Now, I do not agree with your opinions about games, but I do think you've got some animation skills. It's a shame you waste it on making a video with false accusations.
I think you should give this some more time, because video games ain't bad.
Thanks.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Omg..

This was friggin' awesome!
I was laughing until the end.
This is the kind of thing that makes the life of gamers worth living (except the gaming, of course. Heh)

Awesome Video Games Ep13 Awesome Video Games Ep13

Nice

Nice, nice.
But I got really confused about the camera twisting all the time, it got me focusing more on that than on what you were saying, so I guess I missed quiet a lot just becouse of it.
Otherwise, it was nice.
Pointless and stupid. That's nice.

FarFromSubtle responds:

YEEEEEAAAAAAH! Camera movement is INTENSE!

The Visitor The Visitor

Great game!

It's nice. and sick. I like it! :)

Abuba the Alien Abuba the Alien

Hmh!

This was wonderful. Everything fits so good togheter! Now, I've got a question. Abuba is extremly alike another alien called Gargs from Commander Keen. Could it happen that Abuba is a Garg?

StickFight RPG StickFight RPG

It's good.

But it is too easy, and the dodge button is unnecessary since you can dodge using attack. Also, the music gets annoying after a while.

Dead Island (Piano) Dead Island (Piano)

It's well played. I like it. The mixing could be better, lot of low-frequency rumble.
One does not simply upload music on the internet and tell people to not be critical. I think that if you truly don't want people to be critical, you should just put more effort in your work. Personally I like when people are critical, so that I know what I can do better next time.
All in all; Good job!

ninjapenguin1 responds:

I did put good effort into my work, that wasn't the issue. The issue was not having good recording equipment, I recorded this live using an old standard mic I found.
But thanks for the review anyways! :)

The Search for Atlantis The Search for Atlantis

Really good! But...

It seems you've used premade samples? For example at 0:32, in the background (not the piano) there's some kind of eletronic sound which I found in the plugin z3ta. Not only the same sound, but the same melody.

It doesn't make the song sound worse, I still like it. But somehow using premade samples makes everything boring and less original.
Try to stay away from premade samples...

Kick-ass song though. It really fits to a water-stylish place.

JMC987 responds:

Yeah, you are correct... it is a sample from z3ta+ that I used when I made it. I was originally just messing around with the different samples in the plugin, but I decided to build off of the one since I just loved the sound. It is something I usually try to avoid.

I'll take your advice and thanks. I'll remember that for my next one. Thanks for the review!